Sunday, October 18, 2009

Reaction about Internet subject

I love internet coz i ncounter a lot of frndz, lovers n differnt places and countries..I explore more entertaining so much fun, by knowing what latest, its gaves me satisfaction, enjoynment . I can sale my bus and the most it makes me the world small, but behind it, its worst, some are abusing it, 'coz in the enternet we encounter much bad Influences mostly redtube, many young are curiuos they want to do, wha they see on the enternet and the result is getting early pregnancy, the "LUST" some are getting stress too, 'coz lack of rest they playing Dota in the midnight or overnight.

Otherwise Internet is worth. Its up to you how will you use it. Today is new era in the internet is so much useful we living both the worth and the worst, Its hightech.....

No comments:

Post a Comment