Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Saturday, August 1

I woke up this morning at six o'clock. As usual I thank GOD because he gave me another life, and also to my family. After my morning prayers, I cleaned and fixed my room. I prepare my clothes before I take a bath, I went to the kitchen. Mother was already there. So, I helped her prepare breakfast. After that, I brushed my teeth, then I washes the dishes,etc. I doing this everyday.

Today is the 61st ARAW NG COMPOSTELA, I am so very happy because theres have an artista that visited her in Compostela Gymnasium. I am so very excited to see them in personal.

At exact seven o'clock in the evening. My family and I went to the gym. I am very shocked because there so many people in the sorrounding. I'm really dissapointed because I think I saw Ronnie Liang in personal, but it's not. But it's okey for me because I contented to watch them in the screen. Almost people in the sorrounding have fun. I have fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment